quarta-feira, 7 de outubro de 2009

CD Especial: ...baby one more time (Edição Especial de 10 Anos)

Tracklist:
1. ...Baby One More Time
2. I’m So Curious
3. Soda Pop
4. (You Drive Me) Crazy
5. Sometimes
6. Autumn Goodbye
7. I Will Be There
8. From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart
9. Thinkin’ About You
10. Born To Make You Happy
11. Deep In My Heart
12. I’ll Never Stop Loving You
13. E-Mail My Heart
14. Luv The Hurt Away featuring Full Force
15. The Beat Goes On
16. I Will Still Love You (Duet with Don Philip)
17. (You Drive Me) Crazy [The Stop Remix!)
18. ...Baby One More Time (Sharp Platinum Radio Mix)
19. Sometimes (Thunderpuss Radio Mix)
20. (You Drive Me) Crazy [Spacedust Radio Mix]
21. Born To Make You Happy (Kristian Lundin Bonus Remix)
22. From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart (Hex Hector Club Mix)

Tamanho: 77,29 mb

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário