segunda-feira, 31 de agosto de 2009

CD Oficial: B In The Mix - The Remixes (2005)

Tracklist:
1. Toxic (Peter Rauhofer Reconstruction Mix Edit)
2. Me Against The Music (Justice Remix)
3. Touch Of My Hand (Bill Hamel Remix)
4. Breathe On Me (Jacques Lu Cont’s Thin White Duke Mix)
5. I’m A Slave 4 U (Dave Audé Slave Driver Mix)
6. And Then We Kiss (Junkie XL Remix)
7. Everytime (Valentin Remix)
8. Early Mornin’ (Jason Nevins Remix)
9. Someday (I Will Understand) (Hi-Bias Signature Radio Remix)
10. ...Baby One More Time (Davidson Ospina 2005 Remix)
11. Don’t Let Me Be The Last To Know (Hex Hector Club Mix Edit)
12. Stronger (Mac Quayle Mixshow Edit) [*]
13. Someday (I Will Understand) (Gota Remix) (feat. MCU) [*]
14. I’m Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman (Metro Remix) [*]
15. Toxic (Peter Rauhofer Reconstruction Mix Radio Edit) [*]
16. I’m A Slave 4 U (Dave Audé Slave Driver Extended Mix) [*]

[*] Bonus Track

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário